PlumberMan 2 PlumberMan 2

Dang

That was really good, I liked the shading alot. Great attention to detail. Only thing that I can comment on is the quality of the sound. Also, I think that more diverse voices would be good.

Jonimator responds:

Thanks, I can see what you mean 'bout the voices. I'll try to fix that

ALittle Bit Dark Corridor ALittle Bit Dark Corridor

I Was Wonderful

Untill the cheesy blood effect at the end, you don't even have to make it better, just take it out, and my scored would have been higher.

Paved Paradise Paved Paradise

Great

Loved the transitions, only thing that I can comment on is the lack of emotion from the rabit.

_flash.Drift _flash.Drift

Really liked it

I really liked this game because it never got boring, it was exciting from the first time that I pressed the start button. If there was nothing to do you could just zoom forward to the next rock.

Also, the game was very well put together, almost professional looking. The good music and sound design made it ever more fun to play.

Good job.

Pumpkins! Pumpkins!

Wow

way too hard

Peaceblossom responds:

It's really meant for the fans from my past games who played the easy and hard modes. I can easily get 200+ kills on this so it was more like an easy version for me.

Halloween Rampage Halloween Rampage

Awesome Game Man

WOOP I played it so much I got on the highscores. Great job.

Carol of the Bells (Metalized) Carol of the Bells (Metalized)

Good Job

Woah, great job man. That was awesome. I'm thinking about using it in my Christmas Game if thats alright.

KitsuMech responds:

The only thing that I ask if you use my stuff is to make sure that I'm properly credited for the music. Other then that, I don't care what anyone uses my song(s) for. =D.

Thanks for reviewing too, I really appreciate it ^^